Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm using Hydrocortisone cream to treat my 8 month old exzema can i use Aveeno products along with it?

yes you can....any kind of moisterizer that treats eczema can be used along with the cream, just be careful when doing so , don't put a heavy amount on, especially their hands, because they do like to put their hands in their mouths. or any other part that can reach their mouths. I would use the Baby Aveeno.I'm using Hydrocortisone cream to treat my 8 month old exzema can i use Aveeno products along with it?
My baby was also on that cream for eczema. I found the Aveeno products actually irritated it more. I use Johnson and Johnson plain baby lotion and it works fine. I tried the lavender scented Johnson and Johnson, the bedtime stuff and she also reacted to that. Try it and if it causes further irritation just discontinue it and try something else.I'm using Hydrocortisone cream to treat my 8 month old exzema can i use Aveeno products along with it?
You can, i did. my son had bad exzema too. i use aveno bath products and lotion (i use the one for really dry, itchy skin... it works wonders)


it really helped with my son's dry skin... and now after using it for a month now, his skin has never felt softer :-)
Yes, we used the Aveeno for baby sensitive skin - it really forms a waterproof kind of barrier that lasts a while, but I wouldn't put it on their hands, since i don't think it's good for them to get it in their mouth.
Yes that's ok . My son has eczema he's 11 now and about 4 years ago a girlfriend of mine told my about vitamin E oil so i started using it. with the E oil and lotion my son really has no problems with his eczema.
My son had eczema and the 1% Hydrocortisone worked well on its on. We also used Aveeno products as well as Eucerin, special ordered soaps, among others but the cream cleared it up. Good Luck
No, use Ceptahil or aquaphor everyday after giving her a bath wit cold water, NOT warm water because it will make it worse. before giving her a bath make sure u cover her whole body wit baby oil for 10mins then u give the baby a bath.
I would. You can get the Aveeno stuff made specifically for eczema and it will help along with the hydro cortisone cream. Good Luck
That's what our pediatrician recommended for my daughter. It works great!
Yes. The creamy Aveeno products are great for eczema.
yes you can also use Aveeno.... also to help with the child's slin from drying out use cedyphil.... it is a waterless skin cleanser that is fragrance free....

No comments:

Post a Comment