Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone tried breast lifting products like pills,creams,etc? How well do they work & what would u suggest?

I need any advice you can give me to make my breasts perkier..so please..exercises,products..Anything you can recommend that will help.Has anyone tried breast lifting products like pills,creams,etc? How well do they work %26amp; what would u suggest?
Exercises that work the pectoral muscles will build tissue under breast, creams and pills do not work don't waste your money.Has anyone tried breast lifting products like pills,creams,etc? How well do they work %26amp; what would u suggest?
There are a ton of sites on google and yahoo that help. like the http://www.herbalfoundation.org/ that show you the pluses and minus of breast pills. Just make sure you go with a natural one. I think they cost like 50 bucks a month and you need like 3 months they say. Thanks. A few companies are even money back guarenteed, so you cant loose. If they dont work, ask for your money back. See yeah Oh, here is another company that has a slighly different opinion of the best sites, but pretty close... http://www.top10herbal.com/index.htm I heop this helps
never in my life put those kind of stuff in my breast. those medicine are lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment