Monday, December 21, 2009

Can DAIRY products ie cows milk ,cream etc?

cause great muscle pain in a person who is intolerant. can it cripple you up so much that using your arms- walking etc is difficult also shakes n bad headaches. are you a sufferer? please help me to help my man.Can DAIRY products ie cows milk ,cream etc?
Yes - I am allergic/intolerant of the casein (a type of protien) in dairy - before I discovered this I was very achy and headachy all the time. It wasn't difficult to use my limbs, just achy. Maybe he should try to remove all dairy from his diet for a week and see if there isn't an improvement. Good luck~Can DAIRY products ie cows milk ,cream etc?
it makes the stomach cramp up, yes, but the other symptoms i'm not sure, i suggest getting it checked out, i have crohns too, and those symptoms are part of what i suffer with

No comments:

Post a Comment