Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best cream or product for hair removal. I have 2 patches that grow on my back-golfball size patch?

I am a 38 yr old male and normally shave these 2 patches off once a month but need to know if there is a cream or solution or medication that will remove it once and for all...not worth paying big $$$ for laser etc...just an over the counter product that can help me out...Thanks in advance...What is the best cream or product for hair removal. I have 2 patches that grow on my back-golfball size patch?
I don't think there's anything out there that will remove it permanently except laser treatment. However, you could go get ii waxed. It would take a really long time to grow back and the waxing shouldn't cost more than $30 for both patches. Most spas offer waxing services.





Good luck! :)What is the best cream or product for hair removal. I have 2 patches that grow on my back-golfball size patch?
Revitol hair removal cream is probably exactly what you have been looking for! Revitol Hair Removal Cream advanced hair inhibitor system is a 100% pain-free effective cream.





100% money back guarentee! Try it out, it's worth it!
actually it's totally worth paying for laser, take some time to reconsider. Here is a link to an informative article about a womans laser hair removal experience, I think you will find this useful in answering your question. ENJOY!
Ive used Veet as a product, I might recommend investigating different types of hair removal, such as laser, electroloysis etc.
Veet works and also I know a guy who had the same problem and he went in for a lazer hair removel treatment and he can out great!!! It wasn't expensive at all it just depends where you are or where u go.
Unless you pay to get the laser removal, you won't find a permanent solution. Start saving your money if you are that sensitive about your back hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment