Monday, December 21, 2009

Good cream products for my trip to Cuba!?

Hello,


I'm going on a trip to Cuba in February for 7 days, and I'm trying to pack lightly. I'm thinking I'd just like to bring one bottle of cream (I usually use cream on my face and body) So I'm trying to find something that's light enough for my face, and that I can also use on the rest of my self.


I usually use Aveeno clear complexion on my face, it seems to work fine (I think I get acne pretty easily, lol!)


I also have this St.Ives stuff, that seems to work on both face and body, but it smells kinda funny?


Anyone have any personal experiences with good creams? Or any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!! :)Good cream products for my trip to Cuba!?
im pretty sure it can be used on the rest of your body, but theres a moisturizer by clinique and its so rich and luscious, and is totally worth the price!!


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment