Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there a good hair removal product or cream that works as I am sick of shaving ';down there';

nair [shower power] works pretty good.Is there a good hair removal product or cream that works as I am sick of shaving ';down there';
The only thing I can think of is waxing. As far as if I like a man who shaves ';down there';, not really. Our bodies were made like they are for a reason, and I like my men to look like men, just as my husband likes me to look like a woman, not a 12 year old. It is of course your choice as far as hair removal, but there really isn't any real reason to do it.Is there a good hair removal product or cream that works as I am sick of shaving ';down there';
Hair removal can be of two methods one is epilation and second is depilation First one removes hair entirely and the second one removes the hair thats above the surface of the skin. If you want to remove hair permanently or for a long time, you have to choose the first option. Epilation methods are





Plucking


Waxing ( Sugaring )


Threading


Epilators


Medications


Turmeric


Electrolysis


Laser


Intense pulsed light


Vaniqa





More information can be found on how to remove hair from the above methods on www.beauticianworld.com/hairremoval.html Depilation methods are also mentioned there


  • college basketball
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment