Thursday, December 31, 2009

What home made product can get eyeliner out of CREAM carpet?

oh man.





I've just come home and realized i must have left my black eyeliner on the floor and its all smashed in in different blobs.





how can i get it out without going out to the store.


thanks.


What home made product can get eyeliner out of CREAM carpet?
Everything I have read says NOT to get the carpet wet. I used a soft white cloth to get an unidentified mark from my mother-in-laws carpet. You should try that idea first. Just keep rubbing the marks to get as much out as you can. You can then use a cloth with a cleaning product like Oxy Clean on the cloth and gently rub over the liner residue if there is any. Good luck. What home made product can get eyeliner out of CREAM carpet?
i had the same problem.


cream carpet and big black eyeliner stains in my brand new carpet.


i used make-up wipes or a liquid make-up remover which you can get from most shops.


it will take a good scrub to remove but it worth wile :)
Pick up any gobs that are big enough to get hold of. After that, try spraying rubbing alcohol on it, then blotting with paper towels.
My goodness I would use a product called AFTA at home depot, its a professionals trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment