Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm opening up a ice cream shop and I would like to know how and where can I get products shiped to me.?

companys perffered are Edy's klondikes good humarI'm opening up a ice cream shop and I would like to know how and where can I get products shiped to me.?
It all depends on the type and quantity of products you are looking for.





I suggest you start with contacting the companies you seek products from. You may go to http://www.icecreamusa.com/contact_us/contact_sales.cfm and post your request directly with the company which makes those products you seek. They will be more than willing to help you with your request.I'm opening up a ice cream shop and I would like to know how and where can I get products shiped to me.?
call the manufacturers and hey will send out a representative who will give you heaps of samples and posters etc..


then they give you the details of nearby wholesalers who will deliverthier products to you...


yay free samples
If you have money, you should contact the major company and talk to a sales agent. Write a proposal, get a contract. If you're tight on money, you should go to a Sam's or Costco, buy in bulk and start from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment