Thursday, December 31, 2009

Products in skin cream??

I was wondering...cause someone told me this and I am not sure....


';when natural ingredients like peppermint extract are used, it can vary a bit in color, texture, smell %26amp; taste depending on the materials used. ';





the person that made this statement was referring to products in creams for the skin, such as strivectin in particular.....





What do you think???Products in skin cream??
Very unclear question...Products in skin cream??
Absolutely. The more natural any product is, including skin cream, the more the color and texture can vary. It's the products with 25 ingredients that you can't pronounce that are always the same, because they're adding in stuff that your body doesn't need just to make it a standard color, texture, etc.





I prefer the natural stuff, whenever possible. Just my preference. Hope this helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment