Thursday, December 31, 2009

What are some face care products or shaving creams that can help make a man's face smoother?

there are two one is proactive and the second is to get the shaving cream called old spice moisturizing cream!What are some face care products or shaving creams that can help make a man's face smoother?
Try Nivea for menWhat are some face care products or shaving creams that can help make a man's face smoother?
For really smooth skin use an exfoliating product like xfoli8's skin renewing mitt - it buffs the surface layer of dead skin cells, razor bumps and clogged pores.
If u are looking for a cleanser then I would recommend the Balancing facial cleanser (https://kellylovesorganic.mionegroup.com/product/11101) that I've been using for 1 month now. My pores are smaller and my skin looks smoother. Friends have been asking me what did I do to my face!





But if you just want a shaving cream then you can try this https://kellylovesorganic.mionegroup.com/product/11111





I haven't tried that product yet though.
My husband LOVES my Papaya Foam Cleanser by Bee Luscious Cosmetics, he states that it softens his whiskers and promotes a closer shave and no razor burn at all. He also LOVES the hydrating cream concentrate it really does leave his face soft and very kissable...
Nivea very good
Ask for an exfoliant at any grocery or beauty store. The best ones are the ones without fragrance in case you have sensitive skin. This is all you need. Shaving cream and all that other stuff won't help. Believe me on this one because I know my stuff, my mom owns a spa so she brings home that kind of stuff all the time. If you want perfect skin fast and forever buy PCA for Men. Just go to amazon and order the kit, you will have model looking skin in almost a week!!
the company Arbonne has a great shave gel that my boyfriend really likes, it keeps him from getting shave bumps. go to ARBONNE.COM.

No comments:

Post a Comment