Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is a good cream or product that lightens freckles?

I have the same problem Avon has a cream called banishing cream,, It works pretty good.What is a good cream or product that lightens freckles?
Ask a dermatologist. I know some people use lemon but that works slow. I say leave the freckles alone. Freckles are cute and they give you character. I had a boyfriend who had them and I thought he was so cute with them.What is a good cream or product that lightens freckles?
RECOVER IS THE BEST FOR IT N THE OTHER CREAM NOW A DAYS IS PONDS PLASTIC SURGERY CREAM ITS REALLY WORKS.
Its called spade fade....I believe Michael Jackson can tell you where to get it.
just enjoy the, they makle a cute girl pretty!
well go natural
Krylon


Sorry you're the recipient of my first fivilous answer. But why would you want to lighten your freckles. I don't think freckles look bad. Just think of it as the difference between a black cat and a spotted one. They're both cats. and they both act like cats. All the other cats think that the spotted cats are.....freaks of nature....no wait... I meant to say cats.
Freckles are beautiful in my opinion. Leave them as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment