Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ice cream and dairy products (cows milk, cheese etc) when I eat them they keep staining my tongue, why??? ?

I have noticed like a mild coating on my tongue towards the middle and back, not at the front at all - that is like i dno kind of white but when I have stuff like ice cream which is the worst and cows milk and some cheese my tongue gets really coated and it looks like a bit disgusting but when I have water after it takes most of the coating away.





But i dont wanna have dairy stuff now (well i drink rice milk now) but if I have stuff like ice cream and cows milk and cheese i get this problem.





Why does my tongue go like this when I have dairy stuff?Ice cream and dairy products (cows milk, cheese etc) when I eat them they keep staining my tongue, why??? ?
you might have a disorder in which your tougue is able to absorb the artifial colors.
  • college basketball
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment