Thursday, December 31, 2009

Would Men try an alternative product other than shaving cream?

I am developing an alternative product that extends razor life and reduces razor burn. Is there a perceived need or am I wasting my time?Would Men try an alternative product other than shaving cream?
Hurry up! Ive been shaving my head for years.Its gotta have moisturizer in it.About a half hour before i shave i put some lubriderm skin moisturizer on it and it really makes shaving easier and smoother.Softenes the hair for an all around better shave.Try to keep it a natural product and alcohol out of it.The less man made bullshit the better. Send me a sample when its done.Good luck..Would Men try an alternative product other than shaving cream?
I can see a possible need to this. While I do not suffer much from razor burn, i do get aggrivated with large shaving cream containers, as they are bulky and difficult to fit comfortably in a hygiene bag when i travel. i wouldn't mind using some form of lotion, or something that could be sold in a smaller, easier to use container.
If it really works and doesn't cost too much, I'd buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment