Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats the best vitamin E product and eye cream/gel for early 30s like me ?

i am looking for an eye cream that would give glow,youthful and make my eye circle clearer and also protection from having eye bags if that is possible ? ive been using Lancomes eye cream. do u have any suggestions,what are you using ?


And for vit. e can u recommend any good brand ?


thanks.Whats the best vitamin E product and eye cream/gel for early 30s like me ?
I use Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme. I use it daily with amazing results when my eye lids became dark. You will see results in a week. I also take Nutrilite Natural E Complete. Organic farms are used to produce Nutrilite vitamins. Go to http://Arcameda.com and search for eye and/or vitamin e for more info and to get it. Go to my profile to email me if you have any questions.Whats the best vitamin E product and eye cream/gel for early 30s like me ?
use a mix of Vit E cream with petroleum jelly .

No comments:

Post a Comment