Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you use any anti-aging creams/products that you think really work or have a great reputation for working?

I'm interested in hearing from ladies who had fine lines/wrinkles beforehand and then used a product that helped minimize the appearance...there are so many anti-aging products out there that it makes my head spin and I have no clue where to start.Do you use any anti-aging creams/products that you think really work or have a great reputation for working?
try a little two ball cream;) Do you use any anti-aging creams/products that you think really work or have a great reputation for working?
I have heard and read many many times that retinol can do wonders for skin. such as acne, sun damage, and fine lines. i got anti wrinkle cream from walmart ( walmart brand too) for less than 10 and it has a little bit of retinol in it. i havent tried it yet b/c it makes you a little sensitive to the sun and i live in florida so my summers not over yet. never read a bad review about retinol.
depends on your skin type. everyone is different. dept stores can help you with this. they give free facial and recommend the right product for your skin type.than again a quick trip to your dermatologist for treatments and advice on creams. I use sundari neem cream, for my skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment