Monday, December 21, 2009

What inexpensive product(cream/lotion) should i use to make my hand/palm soft and smooth?

my hand are so freaking dry and rough so any suggestion to make it soft and smooth would be much appreciated...inexpensive product please...What inexpensive product(cream/lotion) should i use to make my hand/palm soft and smooth?
Have you ever used a lotion? Have your hands always been dry? If it isn't anything to be concerned about, and they are just a little dry, you can pretty much use anything. I don't care for Suave or ';dollar store'; lotions/creams. But if you can spend under $10, Nivea is the best. Vaseline also makes some good lotions. You could try exfoliating your hands, and rubbing petroleum jelly (Vasoline brand or generic) and sleeping with socks on. I use lotion everyime I wash my hands - maybe try that? This will prevent dryness from occurring. If your hands are chapped (especially if you live in a cold, harsh environment), I know this is unglamorous, but udder cream works. Honest! I have never tried it myself, but runner's use it on their face to prevent chapping in the winter. :) Good luck!What inexpensive product(cream/lotion) should i use to make my hand/palm soft and smooth?
no need for expensive lotions or creams.. just rub baby oil on hands and cover with gloves overnight.. you'll love your hands in the morning. :-)
Extreme Repair Hand Therapy* softens and smooths hands


while delivering moisture to protect against dehydration and the signs of future damage.


Key Ingredients:


鈥?Glycerin draws moisture to the skin.


鈥?Urea, a chemical compound, easily penetrates the skin,


delivering softening benefits.


鈥?Lactic acid, an effective alpha hydroxy acid, exfoliates dead


surface cells.


鈥?Lanolin alcohol is an emollient that softens and smooths skin.


鈥?Allantoin helps soothe the symptoms that usually accompany dry skin.


鈥?Simethicone is an emollient that smooths the skin.





You can buy it on: http://beautipage.com/estherivette


or you can contact me at esju_2000@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment