Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fade creams/ other products for under eye redness ?

Its not dark circles, and its not an allergic reaction or anything. But i have redness under my eyes, they are similar to dark circles but not the same. Are there any products that work that you would recommend? That includes fade creams that would make that area look like the rest of my skin and doesn't lighten it to make it look pale from the rest of my skin but maybe tones it to look the same. That also includes creams that maybe increase under eye tissue so its not as thin and the color restores. Anything that works. Preferably something not too expensive.Fade creams/ other products for under eye redness ?
Chrissy,


I don't have under eye redness (i've never heard of that), but I had the eye puffiness and dark circles. The only thing that I use for my eye area is Extreme Eye Rescue. Perhaps this will work for you. That's all I can tell you. hope this helps you.


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment