Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What do women think of men that use men's skin care products like eye creams, sunscreens etc? thanks?

I like men who take care of themselves. That used to mean that they changed underwear frequently. I dont remember when it started, but I've noticed most men use all kinds of creams and lotions to keep them looking decent. I just ask for equal time at the mirror.What do women think of men that use men's skin care products like eye creams, sunscreens etc? thanks?
It would be a good thing if more men used these products because men are just as susceptible to aging and skin cancer as women are. The problem though is that most of these products are made for women, and they are highly scented with strong, sweet-smelling perfumes that most men probably wouldn't feel comfortable wearing. More and more designers are coming out with men's lines of skin care products---which, for some reason, are more expensive and aren't as easily accessible.What do women think of men that use men's skin care products like eye creams, sunscreens etc? thanks?
Men get skin cancer also: my son had 5 skin cancers taken off his face. So I beg him to use skin lotion and wear a baseball cap.


I asked the dermotolist why one son had skin cancer and not the other they look just alike.


One always wears a baseball cap and the other one doesn't.


Some one told him if he did he would go bald wearing a cap.


Which would you rather have?


don't men like to look good? I think they should use lotion.


They put oil on Jesus feet and he didn't object.


Some men in the bible poured oil on their head.
Well, if the products are made for men, and don't smell flowery, I still believe in their masculinity. Sunscreen in actually highly promoted by me. Lotion, that's fine. But if a guy asks for my cold cream, I'll give him a funny look before I hand it over.
Women like men that look good... women do not like men who take longer than them to primp %26amp; get ready to go out.
I hope that they find a man that takes pride in himself sexy!
  • student loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment