Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are mary kay's time wise products any good? face wash and cream?

I used Mary Kay for about 6 years or more before I switched to the Timwise I couldn't believe the difference. I loved it so much I started selling it. I would be happy to send you a sample email me.


Oh and to the comment about being 40 it is never too early to start a good skin care routine and the ageing process start way before you see it on the surface so taking care of you skin now mean you will need to do less later.Are mary kay's time wise products any good? face wash and cream?
whoever it was that said mary kay is targeted to women who are over 40 should slap themself. im 19 and have been using mary kay microdermabrasion for like a month and already people compliment my skin. my mary kay consultant has only using timewise products on her skin and she looks really good for her age. no crows feet or deep wrinkles anywhere. mary kay is the best and why put anything less than number one on your face? btw- it's cheaper than anything in a department store.Are mary kay's time wise products any good? face wash and cream?
yes they are great.
yes when i tried velocity it worked for me
ONLY IF YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE THEM.
yea- most products of that such are made of rode kill isnt that discusting well anyway mary kay isnt made of any rode kill thats why its more expensive than most products
i dont like mary kay personally, try clinique, there products are excellent!
I Had been using the Velocity for a long time to get rid of my acne, it worked so well! I just recently switched to the Timewise solution cleanser and Moisterizer Since I told my consultant I thought I was starting to get wrinkles and such. I can see a noticable difference in the feeling of my skin. However, for the first week or so my face broke out. It sucked. Also I let a friend use it who stayed the night and she had a reaction to what I assume was the anti aging vitamins, so difinally try it before you invest.





Good LUCK!!!! %26lt;3 %26lt;3
I have very dry skin and I found the Time Wise products to be some of the best out there. I would say give it a try!
Mary Kay has been the #1 Selling brand of skin care and cosmetics for 13 years in a row...I have been using Mary Kay for about 2 years now and I will NEVER try anything else...they are awesome!!
I think those products are targeted for older women, so unless you are over 40, stick to other products widely available at drug stores (and probably cheaper too.) Biore, Dove, Neutrogena, Loreal, Almay are just a few names that carry wide variety of face products for different skin types (dry, oily, combo.)
  • college basketball
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment