Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does anyone know of a good cream or product that to help heal scars? Vitamin e??

Hi there. Basically I have some marks on my face mainly around my chin that I can only guess are the result of spots that Ive picked at and thus caused a scar. I really want to try and get rid of them or make them less obvious and Ive heard that vitamin e is good for that. Does anyone know of or has used a cream or product that either contains vitamin e or does the job? Any advice appreciated.Does anyone know of a good cream or product that to help heal scars? Vitamin e??
for the face? no ponly soem creams can 'lighten' them a little but facial scars and old scars can't be healed unless you have a profession laser treatment or something like that.Does anyone know of a good cream or product that to help heal scars? Vitamin e??
They now have creams that will do that but only from your dr so go ask for it.
iv heard that bio oil is good you can get it in chemists or probably online.hope this helps.
Use Chotiwala's face pack to remove marks
Vitamin E oil works amazing. That stuff can fix anything. But there is a lot of other stuff you can use too, just go to a beauty supply store and see what they have or you could go to a drug store probably and ask them what kind of vitamins or anything else could help that.
I couldnt help but read your post and think to myself that I was right where you were 6 months and seems like 1000 wrinkles ago.





I went through the exact same thing. I tried various products and did tons of research online before I found Oil of Olay was basically giving their product away for free.





All I had to do was answer a few auestions, They are a well known national name brand for facial and skin care, everyone knows Oil of Olay.





And I am telling you this Oil of Olay Regenerist works and it made a believer out of me.





I posted the link below for you to click and check out. This stuff works and believe me - for a few minutes of your time and no cost to you, you owe it to yourself to try and all you would lose is a few minutes of your time!





Good Luck and keep the faith, you will get younger looking skin with this product and this stuff helped me achieve my dreams as well!





Your Friend,





Rosy
neosporen works good

No comments:

Post a Comment